My Master in all his glory

My Master in all his glory

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 5

Today I had a fantasy about having my master sitting his bare ass down on my face.  In this fantasy I believed this was just a routine service and I began licking his crack and rubbing his dick like a normal duty for his slaves.  It didn't take to long to realize this was different as the weight became incredibly heavy and all of a sudden I couldn't breathe.  Master began laughing as my body began convulsing as I struggled to draw breath.  He then ordered me to lay still while this continued.  I did exactly as I was ordered and layed there unable to breath.  I heard my master say fuck you right before drawing my last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where our faces belong

Where our faces belong