My Master in all his glory

My Master in all his glory

Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 1

     I have agreed to become a slave to masterboyfeet.  From the conversations I have had with him there is no denying he is the only true master alive.  His dominance is present in every thought I have.  He has the ultimate attitude and wants to have real life slaves living in a mansion with him.  I have offered to move to where he lives to become one of his slaves.
    
     Today, I have thought of nothing but serving this God.  In my mind he has stomped my body beneath his gorgeous feet.  I have shoved a pillow onto my face and imagined it was his feet.  I could actually visualize him flicking me off and feel the weight of his body as he stood on my face.  I was able to hear his voice as he said "fuck you slave".  Later I had the tremendous thought of my master sitting his bare jock ass down on my face.  In my mind I wrapped my arms around his body and began to take deep breaths as he sat on my face and laughed.  This afternoon I thought of how it will feel when my master pisses in my mouth.  This will show only his control over me.  This thought led to a dream of one day watching with the rest of his slaves as master shits into a toilet and has each of his slaves reach in and eat a piece of his shit then lick his crack clean.  These thoughts have been both humiliating and also exciting.  I want nothing else but to become one of his real life slaves and to be dominated and used by this living breathing God.  Help me make his dreams come true and join his yahoo group ,masterboyfeet, and contact him and offer to be another real life slave for this wonderous master.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where our faces belong

Where our faces belong