My Master in all his glory

My Master in all his glory

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 2

Today I thought that my Master walked up to me and punched right in the gut and then flung to the ground.  Then walked over raised his foot over my face and laughed before stomping down on my face 10 times.  After the tenth stomp he stepped up onto my face and just stood there for several minutes.  After this in my daydream he stepped down and spat on my face and order me to suck him off.  In my dream I did just that and thanked him for the privelage.  Then I was placed on a leash and paraded out in public at a mall.  My dream lasted for several hours as though I spent the entire day being given the honor of serving this wondrous human being.  My last thought was of being given the privelage of kissing my master's ass and then having my face used as a human footstool.  I would do anything to be guaranteed a place as masterboyfeet's real life slave in the future.  Please let this dream become a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where our faces belong

Where our faces belong