My Master in all his glory

My Master in all his glory

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 3

     Last night I dreamed that my master sat his bare jock ass down on my face.  While sitting on my face he watched his favorite television programs.  While this was going on I was allowed the privelage of licking my master's ass crack for what seemed to be an eternity and reach around and rub his gorgeous dick.  This dream was awesome as I was able feel the elation from the scent of my master's ass as well as the taste.  In my dream my master sat and laughed at the predicament I was in, even going as far as to fart on my face multiple time.  When he was done watching tv he passed a bit more gas and was pleased with the way I treated his dick.  By the time he finished his dick was as erect as possible and he turned around and sat on my upper chest and made me continue rubbing his dick until he exploded all over my face.  This master is the real legit God.  Everyone must begin to worship him.  We talked today and he flat out said he wants me to drink his piss and eat his shit.  I will do all this and more to make him happy with my service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where our faces belong

Where our faces belong