My Master in all his glory

My Master in all his glory

Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 4

Last night I had a dream that my life came to an end with me beneath my master's feet.  In my dream my master stood with one foot on my face and the other on my throat.  While the foot on my face was an outstanding feeling.  Master's feet ar gorgeous and having my face crushed beneath them is an honor, especially if my master has been working out.  The other foot being on my throat was choking the life out of me.  In this dream my master would choke me for a while then ease up a moment making me think he was messing with me multiple times before finally stepping down on my throat as hard as he possibly could. This continued until I couldn't breath anymore and began convulsing and finally died.  In my dream I was able to look down on the scene as my master calmly stepped down flicked me off and began to piss on my body just for the hell of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where our faces belong

Where our faces belong